Specific Terms & Conditions
- The competition promoter is Polar Electro Inc.
- All participants must be aged 18 or older and be a resident in the United States, excluding Florida to qualify for this contest. No purchase is necessary to participate. Participation in this competition implies acceptance and understanding of these rules (Specific and Standard Terms & Conditions).
- The competition is run during June 1st - June 30th
- Entry in this competition involves entering requested information.
- Competition entries will only be accepted by online entry at firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries by any other method will not be accepted.
- Competition entries will be valid for the whole duration of the competition.
- Participants are allowed only one competition entry. All entries must be submitted with a valid email account.
- Competition prizes: one (1) Polar RCX3 training computer
- Prize availability will be shared across winners residing in the United States only, except residents of Florida.
- Competition winner will be selected at random on July 16, 2012.
- Winner will be notified via email
- Delivery of prizes: All winners will receive a Polar RCX3 training computer within 60 days after the prize draw, subject to standard terms and conditions.
- All aspects of this competition will be governed by the laws of the State of New York.
Standard Terms & Conditions
These competition rules are applicable to the relationship between you and Polar Electro Inc. when you enter any of our competitions. The below definitions are generic to all our online competitions. In case of a specific competition, you should follow the links on the relevant page of the website to the individual rules for that particular competition.
Employees of Polar Electro Inc. and their respective agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and parent company, sales representatives, marketing affiliates and partners, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and members of the immediate families or household of each are not eligible for prizes.
The prize winner will be responsible for paying all taxes associated with the winning of the prize. No purchase is necessary to participate. The contest promoter is Polar Electro Inc. 1111 Marcus Avenue, Suite M15 Lake Success, New York 11042
"Competition" shall mean any of our online competitions; "we", "us", "our" shall mean Polar Electro Inc. 1111 Marcus Avenue, Suite M15 Lake Success, New York 11042; and "website" shall mean any website where the competition is online.
- By participating in any of our Competitions, entrants agree to be bound by these rules (which may be amended or varied from time to time by us) and by our decisions, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition.
- All prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Arrangements for the fulfillment of prizes will be made by us. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to substitute any and all prizes with prizes of comparable value. All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
In order to be eligible for prizes, the winner(s) agree to (1) sign an affidavit of eligibility if required; and (2) sign a waiver to release us from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the prize or any portion thereof save where due to our negligence. Entry into the Competition constitutes the winner(s)' agreement to sign a release. The winner(s) must complete all legal documents and return them to us within fourteen (14) days of receipt from us. Non-compliance will result in disqualification of the winner(s) and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The receipt of any of the prize components of the Competition is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. The winner(s) are solely responsible for all insurance, applicable taxes and for any expenses not specified in the prize description.
By entering the Competition, all entrants assign all rights, title and interest in all creative material uploaded onto the website.
For the names of the winner(s) up to one (1) month after the Competition ends, please send a written request to: Polar Electro Inc. Attn: Internet Marketing Team 1111 Marcus Avenue, Suite M15 Lake Success, New York 11042 specifying the Competition.
We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner at our absolute discretion.
Any personal information, including, without limitation, the entrant's name, age, address, telephone number and/or email address which is obtained by virtue of entrants entering the Competition will not be used by us or disclosed to third parties for any marketing, market research, analysis and related purposes; unless specified by entrant.